In this video we explain how Datapolis Process System can improve communication throughout the process. By introducing user forms based on variables we allow to comment on any action in any place or the workflow. For example an approver can justify approval or rejection of a request while a submitter can answer with their motives.
In this video you will see:
- How to create user forms based on variables?
- How to integrate forms in the workflow?
- Where will a user see a form you created?
- What are Datapolis variables and where to find them?
- How to define, add or modify a variable?